måndag 21 december 2009

Nanna - Buster

"Buster" was the name of a Danish TV series from the 80s about a boy who learned to practice magic. It was shown in Sweden and Norway too and I watched it as a child. I loved the intro song to it so much that my mum helped me to record it onto a tape directly from the TV. (I still have that tape, in the beginning you can hear my mum telling my little brother to be silent.) Anyway, the tape helped me to remember the track into today, and thanks to the fantastic invention known as the Internet, I was able to identify the artist as Nanna and watch her sing it on YouTube. Then I bought the full-length version of the track from iTunes. The song is still extremely beautiful for me and extra kudos go out to the songwriter(s) for the unexpected turn it takes at about 1:30.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar